Elegant | Peaceful | Timeless
Preserved - Zero Care - Made to Last. Click here to learn what is preserved plants
* Ready on display at our London studio
** Shipping in UK & to European countries only
*** You will receive the EXACT piece shown in the pictures - each entry is unique
Delivery & Collection
- To learn more about how delivery is done, please click here
- 🛫 Deliver from Slow Green Studio (406B Joo Chiat Road, Singapore) to arrive at your door-step within 3 working days if inside Singapore, and 7 - 14 working days if internationally
📞 To check on your order status and progress, kindly drop us a message via Whatsapp at +65 9613 8309 or DM on Instagram (@iamslowgreen)
- 📦 Free delivery for order above SGD 200 for orders within Singapore
Wood: preserved bush wood (Japan import)
Plant: preserved hydrangea leaves (Japan import)
Width: 12cm / Depth: 5cm / Height: 9cm
Preserved Plants & Moss
- The flowers and moss are real and grew in the nature before harvest.
- The flowers were imported from various parts of the world into Japan, and were preserved in Japan by our trusted suppliers with track-record
- The moss was imported from Netherlands into Singapore directly, and was live and fresh when entering Singapore
- The moss went through a preserving process in Singapore - the process retains and prolongs its natural appearance, giving it no need for watering and light
- Completely safe - it does not contain any harmful substance.
Caring & Life Expectancy
✋ Please AVOID watering & strong sun. Otherwise, this pieces requires no caring at all - 100% maintenance free. Helpful Keep them in well-ventilated & dry place.
- The wood & stone components would last indefinitely, while the preserved moss & flowers would 3-4 years under room conditions
- The moss and flowers would retain their shapes beyond year 3, but would fade in color
- We offer maintenance service - at 20% of original purchase price, at any point in the future after purchase, we will be happy to replace the moss, flowers & leaves components of the piece, with the view to restore the piece to its near-original conditions.
- Please bring the piece to our studio in Singapore for maintenance service, if you are unable to bring the piece to Singapore, we will ship the required materials to you and will provide detailed written guidance to help you DIY.